MOTOROLA PHONE RELEASED ON BOOST
Boost Mobile, a division of Sprint that offers wireless phones and services with no contracts, credit checks or activation fees, and Motorola announced the launch of its first push-to-talk slider phone.
The Motorola Debut i856 gives Boost Mobile customers full advantage of a handset that glides open and closed with ease for instant communication, the company noted. Motorola Debut will be available to consumers now.
“Motorola Debut enhances the walkie-talkie experience further by incorporating the favorite traits among feature phones,” said Richard Gadd, vice president, Motorola Mobile Devices. “Now Boost Mobile customers can continue to stay in constant contact with the added control of a slider and the fun of camera and music features.”
“Our wildly popular Monthly Unlimited service is attracting customers who are more likely to purchase higher-end phones,” said Matt Carter, Boost Mobile President. “The Motorola Debut i856 phone meets the need for this demand with compelling multimedia features, including a 1.3MP camera with video capture, instant music access and Stereo Bluetooth capabilities into a sleek but durable design that fits comfortably in a pocket or purse.”
As described by the companies:
– When you need a fast response, Motorola Debut manages the conversation with favorite push-to-talk features. The compact slider design gives easier access to the keypad along with the security of keeping keys protected when not in use. Control your music, take calls, view messages and access the Web, all with the slider closed. Threaded texting allows you to view entire conversations all on one screen.
The companies said that the Motorola Debut i856 features include:
– Nationwide Walkie Talkie capability
– Slider Design
– Music Player with Standard Audio Jack
– 1.3MP Camera with Video
– Stereo Bluetooth capabilities
– GPS & Wireless Web Enabled
– Multi Media & Text Messaging
– Optional Removable Memory (microSD Support up to 8GB)
– Color Display
– Speakerphone with Voice-Activated Dialing